tomshardware.com not responding

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When first opening the main page of toms hardware, I get the message "tomshardware.com" not responding.
I notice on task manager a very high cpu active spike for about 10 seconds when the web site responds and all is well.
I suspect some request is being ignored, and I need to find out what the cause is.
The delay is very annoying.

Solution
I've got a better workaround that doesn't require changing system files. Just add the URL to the Restricted zone in Internet Options. I've got a GIF showing how to do it here. To remove it later you just need to come back to the same dialog, select the URL from the list, and click remove.
I've got a better workaround that doesn't require changing system files. Just add the URL to the Restricted zone in Internet Options. I've got a GIF showing how to do it here. To remove it later you just need to come back to the same dialog, select the URL from the list, and click remove.
Thanks,

Looks like what I need.
Can the dialog be slowed down?
It is flashing by so fast I can hardly read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.