[SOLVED] Ton of trouble after upgrading CPU on system (No POST)

Feb 11, 2019
Processor: Ryzen 3 (old) and 7 (new)
Mobo: BioStar X370GTN
PSU: Corsair SF600
GPU: Zotac dual fan GTX 1060

I was upgrading from a Ryzen 3 1200 to a Ryzen 7 1700 on a Biostar X370GTN motherboard. After getting it onto the system my system wouldn't POST. The fans would spin on the CPU as well as the GPU (a Zotac 1060), but nothing. No beeps and no power to USB peripherals either.

So I start going through the typical troubleshooting methods. Disconnected the GPU and still nothing. Took out both RAM sticks and got a 3 beep code indicating no RAM. Tried putting in each stick individually but I was back to no beep codes an no post. I then took out the Ryzen 7 and put back the Ryzen 3, but now it was also doing the same thing. I then took out an EVGA 600W PSU and tested the system with that and still nothing.

So I go and get another mobo thinking it may have bit the dust, this time an AsRock Fatal1ty B450 board. Get everything assembled and I'm still having the same issue. I also another stick of DDR4 RAM from a friend to test out the system, but its still giving me absolutely nothing. I'm all out of ideas.