Stef

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002

I have signed defence treaties with country A and country B. What do
I do if A declares war on B? Can I decide whose side I take?

Buck

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

On 8 Mar 2005 11:45:18 -0800, cellostiffie@hotmail.com (Stef) wrote:

>I have signed defence treaties with country A and country B. What do
>I do if A declares war on B? Can I decide whose side I take?

The AI will decide for you and you loose respect for breaking the
other treaty.

Buck
--
For what it's worth.

On 8 Mar 2005 11:45:18 -0800, Stef <cellostiffie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have signed defence treaties with country A and country B. What do
> I do if A declares war on B? Can I decide whose side I take?

Whoever gets attacked (in their territory), you'll be on the side of.