I had to turn off my Windows firewall becuse it was blocking an update from
my server. Afted I disabled Windows Firewall, It still says firewall is on.
When I clicked on it to see what it meant, it says that my McAfee firewall is
on. I don't even have McAfee installed on my computer. I do have Norton and
have that firewall turned off becuse i don't think you are supposed to have
more than 1 firewall turned on or they will work agains't each other.
I have done a search for any files for McAfee, but nothing comes up.
I did have Mcafee when I first got my computer, but when the free trial was
up I installed Norton. What should I do, turn windows firewall on? Or would
you recommend Leaving it the way it is (McAfee) Or would I be better to
enable Norton Firewall?
--
Vickiann

I agree there are too many i can't use msn anymore