Question Too many restarts, BSODs, Crashes in windows 10:

Dec 19, 2021
This is an example:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffd2046f675d00, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8067f1f1d49, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 70d14973-9a07-47af-a472-47d81fe8dc01

How this came?

By running windows memory diagnostic test.
f3iU4.png

I followed Panjino's video about BSODs. I won't provide the link as it might be seen as spamming.

But I'll tell what I did still.

First I did that above test. Then my windows 10 laptop restarted itself. Then I went to "event viewer".
Then I searched for "memory" and I keep on looking at everything that came. I saw these things.

XMjOX.png

This is one example.
3FKQU.png

This is the memory dump, it's 450 MB, not sure why it's so big(IDK if anyone would download such a huge file, please tell me other ways to send this file if you know). Hope there's no private information in it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQIsruaSYLj0ZnJD4f--IJmZVmZF60Cd/view?usp=sharing

Colif

Win 11 Master
450mb isn't that big really, memory.dmp can get to several gb. Its still possibly too big for what we need.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
What are specs of the PC?
Often the cause is old drivers

Often Page fault errors are caused by drivers giving wrong instructions to CPU.
A Page fault is a normal operation of any operating system that uses Virtual memory. Its the result of CPU finding it needs to access info off Ram, that is all.
A Hard page fault occurs if CPU can't find info in ram and has to look in storage.
Memory Management errors can also be drivers.

Last edited: