Toolbar Button

ross

Is there a way to add a toolbar button to IE 6? Long story short is I want
to add a Google button to the toolbar....thanks

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:50:48 GMT, "Ross" <rkilbride@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there a way to add a toolbar button to IE 6? Long story short is I want
>to add a Google button to the toolbar....thanks

You can download Google's own toolbar here:-

http://toolbar.google.com/

I use it all the time - very handy!

--
The Aussie Bomber
Carn The Dons!!

ross

thanks but for some reason when i use it it is extremely slow...i have to
disable 3rd party plugins on ie6 in order to use google directly, several
spybot sweeps as well as ad aware sweeps have not done the trick to resolve
problem...

"Aussie Bomber" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:50:48 GMT, "Ross" <rkilbride@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Is there a way to add a toolbar button to IE 6? Long story short is I
want
> >to add a Google button to the toolbar....thanks
>
> You can download Google's own toolbar here:-
>
> http://toolbar.google.com/
>
> I use it all the time - very handy!
>

> --
> The Aussie Bomber
> Carn The Dons!!

Ross,

Yes, it's possible. Follow the advice here:

Adding Toolbar Buttons (Internet Explorer - Browser Extensions):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/ext/tutorials/button.asp

Tip #38 Adding a custom toolbar icon to IE standard toolbar
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/iefaq.htm (Example)

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User