Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Try Kelly's Save Settings on Exit
Line #54 - Save Settings on Exit - Don't Save Settings