Tools in MS Word

terry

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Since I updated to Service Pack2 on XP, while I type an envelope, the window
flashes on & off. how can I stop it?

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Try repairing MS Word. Run the setup program and you should be given an
option to Repair. If that doesn't work try reinstalling.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message
| Since I updated to Service Pack2 on XP, while I type an envelope, the
window
| flashes on & off. how can I stop it?
|
| Thanks

TRENDING THREADS