Top 5 Career Pointers for the CCNA Holder

PoonamPatel

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am working as a Network Admin and looking for CCNA certification. In searching for the best career opportunities with CCNA Certification i found an article says Top 5 Career Pointers for the CCNA Holder. Can you please tell me weather i can take this information or not?

Looking forward for your responce guys.

Thanks in advance.

Hyboria

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015
Disclaimer: I don't work in the same field as you, and don't have CCNA certification.

What I can tell you though is this:

1. The article doesn't really say anything specific to CCNA certification. The title reads like an SEO-driving fluff article, and the content isn't much better,
2. It's written by a content writer by this company which only further confirms my opinion in point 1.
3. It's not to say that the article doesn't have any useful content, but you could copy and paste the article, change the title to "Top 5 Career Pointers for the (insert certificate here) holder", and do five minutes of googling to find enough content to change some semi-specific points in the article.
4. If you want information try and find people working in the field you want to work in with the certification you're thinking of doing, and ask them if they think it's worthwhile.

tl;dr - the article is very general, ask people who have the certificate

PoonamPatel

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

Thank You so much for your valuable time and feedback.