Top 5 mice

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
Hey guys .please tell me which are top 5 mouse from this list here for fps games.
Corsair m40 raptor
Thermaltake sapphire wired gaming mouse
Razer atheris
Razer Deathadder expert
Gamdias Zeus P1
HyperX Pulsefire
Gigabyte M8000X
Razer abyssus V2
Msi interceptor ds b1
Gigabyte aorus m3
Thermaltake saphira combat
Thermaltake Black V2
Asus cereberus fortus
Corsair Katar
Gigabyte Xm300
Gigabyte m6980x
Logitech g402
Steelseries Rival 110

Solution
I've tried a few but my personal favourite is the logitech g502 proteus core. Feels great in my large hands, has adjustable weight and plenty of customisation options.

Soda-88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I can't speak for any of the listed mice, but I've recently got myself a Logitech G403 Wireless for the price of Wired version and I couldn't be happier with it.

In fact, I started hating the wire drag I get from using wired mice.

Even still, you can hook it up to a USB cable you use to charge the battery with (max. charge of 33hrs) and use it in wired mode.

Wireless latency is said to be 1ms and I can confirm that there is no noticable delay compared to wired mode.

P.S. I picked that mouse up simply due to the fact that it started getting popular in CS:GO pro scene:

https://prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016

I have a dragonwar ele g9 Thor gaming mouse which I use it for Counter Strike.it doesn't give any problems but my friends told me to buy a steelseries rival or Deathadder which will improve my game.Do you think I should upgrade or shouldn't till this mouse is not working properly.?Would u ?

Soda-88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I can't really answer that question since I've had no experience with that mouse in particular nor can I find any info on what sensor it uses. Best advice I can give you is to do some testing, such as drawing straight lines with brush tool in Paint and playing some precision click based games such as osu! for you to be able to form objective judgement on whether you should replace the mouse or not.