Question Top Case fan Cracked

Jul 23, 2020
So the top fan was always wobbly. Its about a year old now. About 2 weeks ago it started making a strange hitting noise, nothing serious. I booted the pc yesterday and the noise sound serious and loud. So I immediately shut down the machine and removed the fan from the case and to my surprised there was a crack.

I do not want to replace it since its not a massive crack but I really want to fix it. Any ideas?
The motor is fine as well as the bearings. Its just the plastic fan that is unbalanced I assume due to this crack.

Apologies if my english is not good.

*I actually managed to fix it using some locktite. Really some strong glue. It had no wobble or rattle anymore. *
View: https://i.imgur.com/NNW797l.jpg

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
In order for us to suggest whether repair is possible or not, you're going to have to shoot us a picture(or more) of the extent of the crack. Only so much that you can relate with text before our imaginations kick in and assume the worst has come to pass.

Jul 23, 2020
In order for us to suggest whether repair is possible or not, you're going to have to shoot us a picture(or more) of the extent of the crack. Only so much that you can relate with text before our imaginations kick in and assume the worst has come to pass.
Any idea?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS