Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveturkey7876

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
SOLD

purchased all parts from Newegg.com for over $4000 less than a year ago, im asking $1800

any questions feel free to text/call at 707-228-5326 or email me!

austinwillis81

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2011
LOL "liquid cooled cpu and gpu. never gets above room temp inside." This is the wrong place to try and fool people as you know as well as I that it's impossible to get sub ambient temps on standard water-cooling.

austinwillis81

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2011

Nobody is "bashing" you, it's the fact that you're trying to sell something for more than it's worth.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
And it's read/write speeds..not up/down; that applies for networking.
With all due respect, I wouldn't exactly list this as top-of-the-line either; The components used in this are 1-2 and even 3 generations old.

not bashing you OP just trying to bring you back to reality id price your rig at 12-13 hundred at most that is unless someone is trying to buy a 990x for some reason

people looking for enthusiast platform today would want sb-e or IB not a super expensive 1st gen i7...

I have already told you this is the last thread you posted so there was the rehash

to maximize your revenue on this, part it out..

Benthon

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
I think the point has been made. Good luck dude, the right seller is out there.

As others have said, parting it out would make some pretty quick cash.

guavasauce

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
Just a quick thought: it not that bashing only happens here, this is just the only place that doesn't have strict rules against it. I daily check 4 sites buy/sell areas, any when I see some of the prices people ask, I either don't bother or give the s huge dose of misguided positive sarcasm. Here we can just call a spade a spade.

However, your prices are pretty good for the used, but still high end parts. But for the money, a similar sb or ib system can be had. I would seriously entertain parting out because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.