Top Ten BitTorrented Movies Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
"remember that it along with several other films on this list are now available on DVD and Blu-ray Disc or are better experienced in theatres."

unless they're DVD screeners for theater-run movies, or DVD- or blu-ray rips for disc released movies...

for myself, I'm gonna buy The Hurt Locker, Ninja Assassin, and The Boondock Saints II on blu-ray....

jurassic1024

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]arguggi[/nom]I pity the fool which still watches R5 and DVDscr....[/citation]

i pity the fool that doesn't know what free means.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]jurassic1024[/nom]i pity the fool that doesn't know what free means.[/citation]

The point is that R5/DvdScr's suck, where as a standard DvdRip, or BluRay rip are so incredibly better it's not even comparable.

cinergy

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Hurt Locker = Garbage. Download if you must but don't buy. Best movie of the year? Pfff, please... Academy should stop the politics already.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I loved Boondock Saints 2. It was a terrible standalone movie, but an awesome tribute to the original. I got drunk watching it and laughed more than I have in a long time.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]buddhist2k[/nom]Boondock Saints II was terrible! But i must say, its easy to fill up 2TB of HDD space DL-ing Bluray rips[/citation]

DON'T YOU DARE TO SPEAK AGAINST THE MACMANUS BROTHERS!

rpmrush

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Are you guys trying to put the spotlight on me. Yeah, have all of em. I'd appreciate a lil less publication about it though. It's already quickly coming to an end. Don't end it any faster!!!

ozchoz

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
Honestly this is a terrible list of movies which I have sadly paid good money (often for 2) to go see in a cinema. Its no wonder these are the most downloaded. A lot of the time it would be a case of "Meh I'll download it to see if it is as bad as I think it will be before I spend money on it."

mdillenbeck

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
1) Even if free, I wouldn't watch all the films on this top 10 list. In fact, I don't see one that I'd pay to see either! However, this is just my personal opinion on the films.

2) Do you think that films are really better experienced in the theater? Sorry, I like to pause if I want to get a snack, appreciate not having the glow of someone texting two rows in front of me, and the lack of *whisper* *whisper* *Oh no she didn'* *WAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAaaaaaa-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* make a film at home so much more enjoyable. If I really want a big screen, I go check out a projector from my college (the perks of an overpriced education). Yeah, don't miss going to a theater at all.

CTPAHHIK

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
[citation][nom]arguggi[/nom]I pity the fool which still watches R5 and DVDscr....[/citation]

R5 is very close to DVD quality. I agree, DVDSrc does not worth it.

Moreover, I would be very disappointed paying money to watch Legion and Saints. Hurt Locker and Sherlock Holmes were worth $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.