Topic question

On somewhere on this group, shown here,

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.whitewolf/browse_frm/thread/d975b37f69be8e57/407057c05943cc0d?q=sphere+spheres+1+2+3+4+5+mage+-priest#407057c05943cc0d

There is atopic called nMage. On it, there is a sphere called Fortune,
shown here,

Fortune:
Level 1: Percieve Fate, Know Fortune, Premonitions
The Mage can see if a person, place, or endevor is being
influenced by
fate (ie, Dark Fate, cursed, blessed, ect). He can forsee what moves
will be lucky for him or another, adding his successes on the roll in
dice to an activity where his advice is heeded (or in straight
successes
in games of pure chance). The mage can also get limited information on
future and past events of significance of person, place, thing or
concept. Without further levels of Fortune, the future forseen can not
be changed.
A mage may cast a spell that will wait (duration must be
bought) until
a forseen or fated event occurs being taking effect. This spell,
however, can not divert or alter the fate itself.

Level 2: Influence Destiny, Internal Fortune
The mage can delay, hasten, or make minor alterations to a
forseen
future or predestined fate. The mage can change the results of systems
involving a lot of chance (ie, win at cards.)

Level 3: Transform Fate
The mage may attempt to change significant details of a fate,
but may
not control how these changes come about.

Level 4: Control Fate, External Fortune
The mage may transfer, merge or split destinies and fated
futures. Fate
must still be conserved - if the President of the US was fated to die,
someone or something else of equal importance must die in its place.
The
exact details and circumstanes by which fates occur is now yours to
alter as you wish. The mage may also cause complex manipulation of
random chance to give a desired result due to outside influences(ie,
win
at chess due to someone your opponent knows passing by and distracting
him for a crucial move).

Level 5: Create/Destroy Fate
Fashion new fates from whole cloth and turn certainties into
mere
possibilities.

I am stumped on Level five. What does it mean to fasion new fates from
cloth? What exactly does level five do?

I forgot to ask, on level 4, what does it mean when

<comebackdude@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I forgot to ask, on level 4, what does it mean when
> "The
> exact details and circumstanes by which fates occur is now yours to
> alter as you wish."

Using your example of the America President being fated to die... A person
with a score of 4 in Fortune would be able to change how that death happens,
though not the death itself. So instead of being shot, you could say he
gets run over by a bus.

> On somewhere on this group, shown here,

> I am stumped on Level five. What does it mean to fasion new fates from
> cloth? What exactly does level five do?

Let's say the President of the US is fated to die (I seem to like that
idea). You could decide that he's no longer going to. So let's say he gets
shot... Your character could ensure he lives by changing the path his
recovery takes.