Torlan question

When you're at the base of the center node and hit the use key, you
teleport to the top, where the Manta and the Raptor are. Sometimes.
Other times you just re-appear where you started.

What determines which happens?

-Dan / Tuber

"Daniel Damouth" <damouth@san.rr.com> wrote in message
> When you're at the base of the center node and hit the use key, you
> teleport to the top, where the Manta and the Raptor are. Sometimes.
> Other times you just re-appear where you started.
>
> What determines which happens?
>
> -Dan / Tuber

I noticed that too. Seems, it happens randomly.
Julius

"Daniel Damouth" <damouth@san.rr.com> wrote in message
> When you're at the base of the center node and hit the use key, you
> teleport to the top, where the Manta and the Raptor are. Sometimes.
> Other times you just re-appear where you started.
>
> What determines which happens?
>
> -Dan / Tuber

Are you under attack at that node?

That's all I can think of...

!bungle

DFI LanParty UT nF3 250Gb
w/stock BIOS 9/14
AMD64 3200+ Newcastle CG
2X512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200
BFG GeForce 6600GT OC AGP 8X w/128MB DDR3
w/ForceWare 71.80beta
2X60GB Maxtor SATA HD RAID 0
Artec DVD/CDRW 52X
Ultra ULT-31646 500W w/CPS
CoolerMaster Centurion 5 Aircooled
Saitek PC Gaming KB
Logitech MX510
Envision EFT920
Logitech X-230
Windows XP SP2

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:37:39 -0800, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net>
wrote:

>"Daniel Damouth" <damouth@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>> When you're at the base of the center node and hit the use key, you
>> teleport to the top, where the Manta and the Raptor are. Sometimes.
>> Other times you just re-appear where you started.
>>
>> What determines which happens?
>>
>> -Dan / Tuber
>
>I noticed that too. Seems, it happens randomly.
>Julius

I agree.

--

Julian Richards
usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
with people that you would never want in your house.

Julian Richards wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:37:39 -0800, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"Daniel Damouth" <damouth@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>When you're at the base of the center node and hit the use key, you
>>>teleport to the top, where the Manta and the Raptor are. Sometimes.
>>>Other times you just re-appear where you started.
>>>
>>>What determines which happens?
>>>
>>>-Dan / Tuber
>>I noticed that too. Seems, it happens randomly.
>>Julius
>
> I agree.

I've seen the same myself. In some cases, when I repeatedly teleport
back to where I started, teleporting to another node or my team's power
core then back to the center tends brings me at the top.