Tornado Rheostat help!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Codinerx

Distinguished
May 24, 2002
Hhahahah o man, if I were you I would have just given up, with the noise that must come out of that case! Two tornados?! I shudder to think... O well, I hope it quiets it just a little, I just want to be able to carry a conversation in my room thats all hahahah.

AOL dialup is a nightmare... and I'm living it

svol

Champion
I used to run my case with about 14 fans running at the same time... now with watercooling everything is temp controlled.

My PC eats so much money that I'm in 'desperate' need of it to buy PC3500 RAM, help Svol with his OC project!
--- PM me for information.

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Now picture this - my tower is plugged into the TV, with the computer's surround sound and all, and I watch DVDs from my DVD-ROM, but with all the fans, the volume's gotta be so high that the landlord starts bangin on the ceiling with a broom-stick.. I mean, I used to not even be able to sleep with it on (till I got the fan-ctonroller, though it was a matter of getting used to it too).

Ahhh! It's 2003 and wait, whats this!? My computer didn't blow up! ... Well damn, there goes my new Athlon @ 333FSB and my inssurance claim... heheheh

Codinerx

Distinguished
May 24, 2002
Hahaa thats great, I live in a college dorm, and the same thing happens to me- I watch a dvd off my comp, and I have to turn the volume way up to hear the movie over the fan...voila! My neighbors on both sides are banging on the walls! And forget leaving it on at night... I actually just purchased the rheostat, I hope it works.

AOL dialup is a nightmare... and I'm living it

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Well like i said before, it makes a difference, but it's still bloody loud. Talk about doing schoolwork on it or even near it and its worse than a dripping faucet ! Plug that thing in already :) , I want to know how it turns-out..

Ahhh! It's 2003 and wait, whats this!? My computer didn't blow up! ... Well damn, there goes my new Athlon @ 333FSB and my inssurance claim... heheheh

TRENDING THREADS