Question Torrent install problem

trem12

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2012
Ok, so... I wanted to try uTorrent. I downloaded utorrent.exe file from their official page. I tried to open it but Win started to whine about admin rights. I tried to delete it but same problem, "no admin rights" (yes I tried to open them as admin). This is first time any file acts this weird so I thought the file is defected and some malware, perhaps. Well, I started in safemode and went to regedit and deleted some utorrent file. At this point, I noticed the exe file had disappeared. Panic and confused.
I still decided to try another soft.. I downloaded install file for Vuze because I've used this software before (in win7 or xp). When the download was finished, the exe file disappeared almost instantly.
What is this nonsense? My antivir doesn't say anything or give any kind of alarms so what's the block here.. Win10 or Norton?
I'm really confused.

Try uninstalling from settings app in Windows 10, then redownload and install again. Maybe your firewall is blocking the app, or the antivirus is blocking it in the background. Make sure it isn't present in the quarantine or blocked apps of the antivirus.