Toshiba Intros Haswell-based "Enthusiast" Laptop, New AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasti

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
I don't like seeing laptop vendors persisting on including mechanical parts on laptops or any sort of mobile device. Optical drives and HDD for laptops or any small form factor computer should be gone by now exactly the same way the crappy low screen resolution 1377x768 screens have become now. You want a DVD drive? Buy an external one if you have to. These parts add unnecessary cost to units, consume power, generate heat even when idle. Industry should abandon these old techs like Apple did two years ago (one of a few things I admired Apple for).

texasti

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
I don't like seeing laptop vendors persisting on including mechanical parts on laptops or any sort of mobile device. Optical drives and HDD for laptops or any small form factor computer should be gone by now exactly the same way the crappy low screen resolution 1377x768 screens have become now. You want a DVD drive? Buy an external one if you have to. These parts add unnecessary cost to units, consume power, generate heat even when idle. Industry should abandon these old techs like Apple did two years ago (one of a few things I admired Apple for).

SHASHI KALA

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
I like this Laptop.Because of <a href="http://deals15.com/m/Laptop-Chargers/Toshiba-Laptop-Chargers.html">Light weight design</a>.And Keyboard feels like shallow and flexes

Status
Not open for further replies.