[SOLVED] Toshiba L305D - CPU upgrade possible?

Apr 10, 2021
Hello every1... I come here in search of knowledge... :D

I have my notebook toshiba l305d sp6979a, with sempron cpu and i want to know if i can upgrade it...

Read in some other places, that i will not have any problem only if i keep searching on socket S1... other ones told me that no upgrade is possible and others told me to look for cpu support list, but i didnt reach any document about...

Someone can tell me if i can upgrade? Thx in advance.

Solution

I have my notebook toshiba l305d sp6979a, with sempron cpu and i want to know if i can upgrade it...

Read in some other places, that i will not have any problem only if i keep searching on socket S1... other ones told me that no upgrade is possible and others told me to look for cpu support list, but i didnt reach any document about...

No.
And even if there were, any CPU applicable to that motherboard would not really be any "faster".

And no, you can't swap in a better, more capable motherboard. Laptops aren't built like that.

USAFRet

Titan

No.
And even if there were, any CPU applicable to that motherboard would not really be any "faster".

And no, you can't swap in a better, more capable motherboard. Laptops aren't built like that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS