Toshiba N300 gaming

Solution
I have a total of 11 Toshiba drives going back many years and all are still in working fine condition. My current rig has two 3tb drives that are close to 4 years old as my main raid1 storage array and my 2 yr old 5tb drive is the primary 'offline' backup device (via usb3 dock). there are two 2TB drives I just removed from my server to expand all 4 drives to 4tb Toshiba's (one of the two WD 2tber's began showing issues). Lastly my two oldest 1tb drives still work fine and are in my vmware learning system.

I'm not knocking other brands. I have even older WD's going back to 40GB's that still work fine.
Sorry but I gave up on seagate back in the horrible Bigfoor years.

popatim

Titan
I have a total of 11 Toshiba drives going back many years and all are still in working fine condition. My current rig has two 3tb drives that are close to 4 years old as my main raid1 storage array and my 2 yr old 5tb drive is the primary 'offline' backup device (via usb3 dock). there are two 2TB drives I just removed from my server to expand all 4 drives to 4tb Toshiba's (one of the two WD 2tber's began showing issues). Lastly my two oldest 1tb drives still work fine and are in my vmware learning system.

I'm not knocking other brands. I have even older WD's going back to 40GB's that still work fine.
Sorry but I gave up on seagate back in the horrible Bigfoor years.

Solution