Toshiba Now Holds More Than a Third of the NAND Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Hope the die shrik with Nand's will stop soon, sure its lower costs BUT the write endurance drops significantly with each die shrink and i doubt anyone want to either dedicate 1/2 their drive as spare (to take over when cells die) or replace them yearly!

G

Until Toshoba's Value Added package software stops working, and you find out that toshiba never updates their UBER-crappy system software. Yes, go ahead buy a toshiba laptop, the software will stop working, if it ever works right to begin with!

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]SystemNotWare[/nom]Until Toshoba's Value Added package software stops working, and you find out that toshiba never updates their UBER-crappy system software. Yes, go ahead buy a toshiba laptop, the software will stop working, if it ever works right to begin with![/citation]
What the hell has that got to do with the NAND market? GTFO Troll!

jess80

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
Toshiba is the best brand od computers. I love ordenadores portátiles Toshiba.
Congratulations Toshiba.

phate

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Call me old fashioned, jingoistic, or whatever, but I try and support Micron where I can. They are the only one based in the US (though they now have fabs in Taiwan I believe).

gameover1993

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
[citation][nom]jess80[/nom]I love Toshiba computers like this:Toshiba is the best brand od computers.[/citation]
but too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS