[SOLVED] Toshiba Qosmio x870 Video Issue

Jan 30, 2021
Hi! I have Toshiba Qosmio x870 Gaming Laptop. My client gave it to me to repair. Laptop was dead. Will not turn on.
I have replaced Video Card NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670MX first. Will not Turn on. So I have replaced motherboard as well . Motherboard has latest firmware.

The computer turns on now and boots normally with just external monitor attached. As soon I connect internal monitor and try to turn it on, computer will turn on but it will not start. It will flash red power light for 5 seconds on and 5 seconds off.

It does the same with just LCD cable attached, without LCD. Replaced memory. I have replaced LCD cable and LCD - same thing. Now I'm puzzled. Could not find anything like that on any forum.

Any hint or help is greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Solution
Ok. Some update. It was motherboard. Defective motherboard. Replaced motherboard, Now computer starts with cable attached and displays video on screen. However video is screwed. Tried 2 other monitors. No video on them, just backlight.
Jan 30, 2021
Ok. Some update. It was motherboard. Defective motherboard. Replaced motherboard, Now computer starts with cable attached and displays video on screen. However video is screwed. Tried 2 other monitors. No video on them, just backlight.

Solution