Toshiba SSD R/W speed problem

Jakelq

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
I recently bought a Toshiba Q series 128gb SSD, and used it as my primary drive.
When I check the R/W speed of my SSD using crystaldiskmark, it only shows about 370mb/s read and 340mb/s write, on the box, it shows that 552/501 for R/W, i've tried plugging the sata cable to all ports but still the same, can someone help me how to get the speed same with speed shown on the box.

My board is ASUS M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0, the space used after insallation is only 45Gb.

Thank you,

CrystalDiskMark uses highly incompressible data to test Read/Write speeds. Highly incompressible data is the hardest type of data for any SSD to Read/Write.

Advertised speeds for your SSD are with ATTO. http://www.toshiba.eu/hard-drives/solid-state/solid-state-drive-q-series/hdts212ezsta/

ATTO uses highly compressible data to test Read/Write speeds. Highly compressible data is the easiest type of data for any SSD to Read/Write.

Jakelq

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

But I've also searched that there is a test using CDM and it shows 538/496 , R/W.

Jakelq

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

Hmmm, I've updated all my drivers thru asus web, but I think I missed something, the chipset driver from asus is outdated,.

Ok, I'll try to updated the driver, and lets see,.

Thank you very much.