Toshiba wifi out

Sep 24, 2018
The Wifi goes in and out of my Toshiba Satellites laptop. I tried reinstalling a network adapter, but problems still persisting. It's disgusting what Toshiba has done selling these defective laptops is criminal and we all should get reimbursed. They're aware of the issues and refuse to fix it. Repulsive!!

Solution
If the WiFi is connecting and disconnecting due to crappy hardware, then I would recommend getting different hardware (USB adapter?).

If instead the WiFi is connecting and disconnecting due to poor signal, then you need to do things to get a better signal.

To test, I would recommend moving the laptop very close to your router/access point. If the WiFi stops disconnecting, then it would seem you have signal issue vs a hardware issue.
If the WiFi is connecting and disconnecting due to crappy hardware, then I would recommend getting different hardware (USB adapter?).

If instead the WiFi is connecting and disconnecting due to poor signal, then you need to do things to get a better signal.

To test, I would recommend moving the laptop very close to your router/access point. If the WiFi stops disconnecting, then it would seem you have signal issue vs a hardware issue.

Solution