• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Totolink Router - Username Error

May 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

I recently wanted to access the settings of my router, a TotoLink N302R Plus router (I live in Georgia - the country - hence the relatively unknown brand). I entered my IP address and got to the login screen, but when I typed in the default username and pw, it gave an "incorrect username" error. I reset the router, but got the same problem - except that now my WiFi is now gone too.

The default username and password are printed on the device, but they didn't work. They're also the same as any other generic username/pw combination I could find for this router online. So I don't know what other username to use, particularly because I reset it to its factory default settings. The router is connected to one device via LAN, as well as to WAN & a TV box for Netflix. That's it. I tried contacting TotoLink but have yet to hear back from them.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Could it be something to do with my ISP? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS