[SOLVED] Touched Motherboard!

Jul 28, 2020
27
0
30
0
Today, I opened up my CPU case. For cleaning... After blowing air on it. I touched some of its components like lithium battery and around CPU stock cooler....small ICs. Have I damaged anything of my mobo?
I think I wasn't even grounded.
Is their anyway to discharge static electricity from my mobo or its components?
Should I worry about it?
I touched first time!
It's really new, I had only tried to blow dust inside case...
Gigabyte H1150-M
 
Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS