Tough Choice

crazzyviet

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2002
Well today I went to best buys and checked out the z560 and klipsch 4.1 and they both sounded great. But is it me or the z560 have too much bass. They drown the music...... or is it because of the crappy sound card that they are using? I'm very confused now and i'm unsure what to buy. I can get the z560(new) for $156 or the klipsch 4.1(refurbished w/90 days warranty) for $175. Should I be worried that its refurbished? If it were you, what would you choose?

Victory

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
well you more or less answered your own question. The 560's sounded great but had a little too much bass. Refurbs can be a risk, but more electronics that fail, fail early in their lives so 90 days is a decent window. I don't believe in them, but I know BB offers extended warranties. You could always get that for a little piece of mind.

:cool: Save heating costs on your home, overclock your PC!!! :cool:

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
Thats wierd, everytime I go to the speaker section at BB, they speakers don't work.

<font color=blue>If you have extra parts left over, that means you put it together right!</font color=blue>

Victory

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
LOL did you try pushing the little red buttons in the front of the speakers to get them to work? :)

:cool: Save heating costs on your home, overclock your PC!!! :cool:

eden

Champion
Look pal, if THEY couldn't figure it out, then why would HE be able to figure it out, they ARE professionals! :smile:

--
I guess I just see the world from a fisheye. -Eden