Saturday April 16th

9am for a 9.30 start

$10 entry.

3R+F, all 2hrs

Logical Choice
Garema Place
Civic
Canberra

for more details, just email me and i'll find out from Dom (head judge
and tourney organiser).

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

> ACT Qualifier
>
> Saturday April 16th
>
> 9am for a 9.30 start

9AM!?!?!?

I am used to a 11:59am start salem, but just for you, I will be there
at 9am. Now to build a deck before i leave Adelaide so i have something
to play :p

See all you ACTians there.

-- Brian
Primogen, V:TES Adelaide

All the best Salem/Dom!

I wish I could be there!!!

Andrew
PoS

On 12 Apr 2005 17:22:30 -0700, "TheGremlin" <brianskelly@gmail.com>
scrawled:

>> ACT Qualifier
>>
>> Saturday April 16th
>>
>> 9am for a 9.30 start
>
>9AM!?!?!?

yeah. the store, like, wants to _close_ at 5.30. but, with my silver
tongue, we've never actually been kicked out before the tourney is
over.

>I am used to a 11:59am start salem, but just for you, I will be there
>at 9am. Now to build a deck before i leave Adelaide so i have something
>to play :p

good plan. i suggest !salubri.

>See all you ACTians there.

and, it looks like, a good solid chunk of NSWerers, too.

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

TRENDING THREADS