TOURNAMENT REMINDER

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having "Praxis Seizure:
House of Sleaze" at Nate's/Jason's/Matt's. 3 rounds and a final. 2
hour time limits. Starts at 1 PM. Constructed (ie build your own
deck). KMW cards are *NOT* legal yet (although I'll have another
tournament in a few weeks so we can play with the new toys). $3 dollar
entry fee to cover prize support, such as it is.

Nate, I'm doing this address from memory. Please reply and correct if
needed:

2002 Crown Hill Dr.
Durham, NC 27705
(919) 402-8086

--

David Cherryholmes
david.cherryholmes@gmail.com

"OK. So be it. It's not my view, but whatever makes you
happy, right? I'm all about making you happy, Dave. :)"

-- LSJ, V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.

David Cherryholmes wrote:
> Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having "Praxis
Seizure:
> House of Sleaze" at Nate's/Jason's/Matt's. 3 rounds and a final. 2
> hour time limits. Starts at 1 PM. Constructed (ie build your own
> deck). KMW cards are *NOT* legal yet (although I'll have another
> tournament in a few weeks so we can play with the new toys). $3
dollar
> entry fee to cover prize support, such as it is.

So 1pm on what date? You left that out.

-John Flournoy

David Cherryholmes wrote:
> John Flournoy wrote:
>
> > So 1pm on what date? You left that out.
>
> Yeah, actually I was being a 'tard and sent this to the ng instead of

> the local list, where most everyone already knows we're having it
> tomorrow. Didn't think the mistake was worth following up my own
post.
> But anyway, it's Mar 19th, tomorrow. Flying in man? We'll ply you

> with wine and women....

As much as I like being plied with wine and/or women, sadly not.
Short-notice flying is generally way, way, way beyond my meager income,
even if I didn't have existing plans.

-John Flournoy

>>2002 Crown Hill Dr.
>>Durham, NC 27705

On the other yahoo newsgroup it said 4004 Crown Hill Dr. Which is the
correct address?

David Cherryholmes wrote:
> John Flournoy wrote:
>
> > As much as I like being plied with wine and/or women, sadly not.
> > Short-notice flying is generally way, way, way beyond my meager
income,
> > even if I didn't have existing plans.
>
> I've developed an inexpensive kit that converts your common shopping
> cart into a weather-proof, portable V:TES card container, which I'll
be
> releasing to market shortly under the name "L'il Thompson"(TM).
Between
> that and showers at the local Y, soon no V:TES players need be
burdened
> with messy living expenses getting in the way of road trippin' card
playing.

This 'road trippin' concept of which you speak - while it sounds quite
intriguing, I imagine that would require either a vehicle capable of
traversing these 'roads', or at least an official permit from some
governmental agency to do so.

Since I have neither, I imagine it'd be cheaper for me to buy a
personal weapon to hold at the head of some person that possesses both
and coerce them into doing my bidding. Such a person could be almost
anyone - a passer-by, or perhaps even a housemate, such as Eric Simon,
hypothetically speaking...

Though I'm not sure his car can comfortably store a L'il Thompson (TM).

-John Flournoy

John Flournoy wrote:

> As much as I like being plied with wine and/or women, sadly not.
> Short-notice flying is generally way, way, way beyond my meager income,
> even if I didn't have existing plans.

I've developed an inexpensive kit that converts your common shopping
cart into a weather-proof, portable V:TES card container, which I'll be
releasing to market shortly under the name "L'il Thompson"(TM). Between
that and showers at the local Y, soon no V:TES players need be burdened
with messy living expenses getting in the way of road trippin' card playing.

See you soon,

--

charlotte vtes wrote:

> On the other yahoo newsgroup it said 4004 Crown Hill Dr. Which is the
> correct address?

The correct address is 4004 Crown Hill Dr.