• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Tower running; monitor,mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly at the same time

Apr 25, 2020
I have built this pc today, fired it up and installed windows 10. Everything was fine; i did my updates. 1 hour later i started to download steam, battlenet, discord etc. and suddenly i lost connection to my monitor, keyboard and mouse at the same time. The tower was up and running, everything looked fine. So i turned the pc off and back on again. everything is back to normal. 5 minutes later same thing happens again. I restarded again, not hard to guess; 10 min later same thing.

I have no idea what's going on. Googled it for a while and found nothing useful.

I would appriciate if you would share your thoughts or experiences to hopefully help me solve it.

Thank you

CPU temos are; 45 on idle, 70 on load.

Specs:

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB

AMD Rryzen 5 3600x

Gigabyte X570 GAMING X ATX

Corsair RMx Series RM750x V2 750 Watt

16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX Black

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS