Town Growth Modifications

Sean

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Hello,

I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?

Thanks

sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
> I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added to
> lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone please
> explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?

Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Sean

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

How do I set it to 2? Do I add the setting in ttdxc ?

sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:19:05 GMT:
> "Josef Drexler" <nospam0305@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
> > sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
> >> I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added
> >> lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone
> >> please
> >> explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?
> >
> > Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
> > to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.
>
> How do I set it to 2? Do I add the setting in ttdxc ?

I dunno, I don't use ttdxc.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------
-
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Give up downhill skiing. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.

Sean

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

How do u add it manually then?

sean wrote:
> How do u add it manually then?

Put "towngrowthratemode 2" in your ttdpatch.cfg. And please trim the
quoted text when replying, your post had one line of text and 30 of
quoted text!

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/

Sean

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Thanks.