Tp link archer c60 vs c7

Francis Aguilar

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
Hi guys will be buying this router just wanna know if an archer c7 vs c60 will there be a huge difference? Coz archer c60 is cheaper than c7. Mostly online gaming on my Nintendo switch but my question is will it be a big deal if I get the c60 as oppose to c7

Solution
The main difference is the c7 has gigabit ports. If your internet connection is not more 100mbits then it likely does not help much. The other feature is the c7 has is more antenna feed on the 802.11ac. If you just consider the nintendo it makes no difference because it can only use 2 so drop down to the same speed as the c60.

In general games use almost no bandwidth so both will perform similar, on devices that you have no option but to use on wifi you want to stay as close as you can to the router to reduce the impact of interfering signals coming from neighbors wifi routers.

Francis Aguilar

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Francis Aguilar : "Tp link archer c60 vs c7"

Hi guys will be buying this router just wanna know if an archer c7 vs c60 will there be a huge difference? Coz archer c60 is cheaper than c7. Mostly online gaming on my Nintendo switch but my question is will it be a big deal if I get the c60 as oppose to c7

The main difference is the c7 has gigabit ports. If your internet connection is not more 100mbits then it likely does not help much. The other feature is the c7 has is more antenna feed on the 802.11ac. If you just consider the nintendo it makes no difference because it can only use 2 so drop down to the same speed as the c60.

In general games use almost no bandwidth so both will perform similar, on devices that you have no option but to use on wifi you want to stay as close as you can to the router to reduce the impact of interfering signals coming from neighbors wifi routers.

Solution