Question TP Link TL SG1005 horror with AP's

Jun 9, 2019
Hello humans
im facing a really frustrating issue networking my gaming setup frustrating in a way i had to register in a website and post a thread cuz i usually keep reading and look and try solutions....
BUT what im facing here is once i upgraded my internet speed from 100 to 300 mpbs my setup was pretty simple i have a modom that is connected to the main router and then to a switch then to another switch upstairs that is in my room and to another Access Point (AP) it was giving me full internet speed on all of my devices as it was provided by my ISP life was good but once i upgraded i noticed that my old switches gives speed up to 100mbps only so i had to buy a new ones which theyre the TP Link TL SG 1005 i had a problem.

the problem is as follows once i connect the main router to the new switch downstairs the access point upstairs stops working it just stop out of a suddent it doesnt connect and it says no internet connection thats even if i switch both the switches upstairs and downstairs with the new Tp link ones

but once i kept the old ones down stairs which is coming from the main router to my switch upstairs ( new ones ) my AP upstairs works just fine but the downside is the speed stick to 100 which was the whole point from buying the new switches which suppose to give a gig speed per port.

sorry for the headache please help.....

my internet provider is Etisalat
my main Router is Dlink AC3200 DIR 890L
My AP is Technicolor TG213 ( Support up to 700mbps yup i checked i even used several of my old routers didnt work )
the old switches are tplink tl sf 100d

Jun 9, 2019
okay i used this as a temporary solution NERD

Main router to New Switch to New Switch To my PC/PS4/TV then To Old Switch Then connected the AP to it and guess what IT FREAKING WORKEDDDDD
but with same old same old 100 mbps for wifi speed.... the rest are at full speed...