Question TP-LINK TL-WN735N won't work properly.

Jul 18, 2020
TP-LINK TL-WN735N won't work properly.
Tech Support

I just want to listen to some music in Youtube and Scroll through reddit, but my Wifi adapter continues to disappoint me, it keeps loading then stops then loads again, the Wifi speed is went from 25mbps to 800kbps to 1.7mbps.

I installed the drivers properly and correctly and my laptop is next to my pc and has a more faster Wifi Speed. I don't wanna buy a new adapter.

TP LINK TL-WN725N V3, can't find any solutions

PLEASE help..

Specs:

2200g

2x 8gb 3200mhz Corsair

A320 A PRO MAX

Seasonic S12III 550w 80+ Bronze

120gb TeamElite SSD

1TB HDD Seagate.

Lutfij

Titan
Did you source the drivers for your adapter off of their support site(using your laptop and a pen drive)? You might want to try installing the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator and see if that helps.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Which version of Windows 10 are you working with?

Jul 18, 2020
Did you source the drivers for your adapter off of their support site(using your laptop and a pen drive)? You might want to try installing the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator and see if that helps.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Which version of Windows 10 are you working with?
I got the drivers off their website and i'm running Windows 10 pro 2004 latest update, i ran the update as an administrator. Trying to update the motherboards bios now. I still need help on my network speeds

Update 12:28A.M , still no signs of improvement. its still in the 1mbps speed of range. Pls help.

Last edited: