TP-Link (TL-WN822N V.3) does not work on windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotmaster

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013
Hello community,
I have this wireless network adapter from tp-link, I tried for hours to get it to work but I just simply can't find the driver for it.
It is not listed anywhere for Windows 10 and it is very frustrating because it is new. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and by miracle would know how to fix it.

Tom's hardware was always my last resort savior,
Thank you in advance for your time and effort!
Sam

Solution
Hi, I too have a TP Link Repeater (AC1750), which worked well so far, but since the last big Windows update 2 days ago it won't recognise the extended (and nonextended) WLAN anymore. Would be very thankful for any tips.#

edit: what fixed it for me was changing the router canal from 13 to 1, 6 or 11, it seems like win 10 does only recognize 1-11.

flo-sr

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
Hi, I too have a TP Link Repeater (AC1750), which worked well so far, but since the last big Windows update 2 days ago it won't recognise the extended (and nonextended) WLAN anymore. Would be very thankful for any tips.#

edit: what fixed it for me was changing the router canal from 13 to 1, 6 or 11, it seems like win 10 does only recognize 1-11.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.