Question TPLINK TL-R470T+ - Load Balance Router Loses Connection Every 24 Hours

Carol Anthony

Reputable
Jul 2, 2016
Hi guys, I have a question regarding to my problems. I am experiencing disconnection of internet in my main router within 24 hours. I have 3 routers The main one is the TL-R470T+ version, the second one is , TL-MR3220 very old router, and the third one is the archer c20 and it is also tp link. I don't know whats the problem. Yesterday i noticed that my connection suddenly got disconnected and also today. The time is around 12:25 - 12:30. I have disabled the DHCP of 2 routers. The second router, I am only using it as an AP point because my cable won't reach to my Third router and i also disabled the DHCP server of my Third Router. So that my phone ip can only be seen on the main router. I am using a load balance router because i have an internet cafe and i want to play games such as MLBB, Pubg, Lol and ETC on my phone. I have DUAL ISP. 1st wan is on games and 2nd wan is on the browsing. This never happened to me before. I don't know if the 2 routers caused my main router to suddenly disconnects every 24 hours at noon time. When i try to visit the gateway 192.168.0.1 It won't open until i replug/reset my router. While the 2 routers assigned ip address can be still opened which is 192.168.0.50 and 0.60. When i look to the main router light. PWR on is steady System light is blinking every 1 sec which is fine and the LAN ports are blinking normally which said it is communicating with others. That's all.

Edit: When i got to cmd and use the command ipconfig. The gateway of the main router can be discovered but in the web it can't be visited and it says the error and i forgot what error it was.

kanewolf

Titan
Start by having a wired connection from a PC or laptop directly to your primary router. You need a diagnostic tool that can ALWAYS access the primary router. Verify that your DHCP pool is not causing problems with any of your static IPs. In an internet cafe, you are going to want to have a short lease time on your DHCP pool.

I would recommend getting rid of "old routers" as WIFI access points and getting commercial quality hardware, like Ubiquiti or TP link business hardware.

Jun 2, 2019
Hi. regarding to this thread here

Is there still no workaraound on forcing this device to assign the same external ip address in balancing mode? I use 3x lte routers w/dynamic ip isp´s and it keeps jumping around in the different ip addresses assigned resulting in logged off different websites.