Question TPM 2.0 issues on MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi ?

DAG93

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't get Valorant to work as it is telling me I need to enable TPM 2.0. In my BIOS I have Ftpm enabled and when I disable that and actually select TPM 2.0, Windows can not see it and it is becoming quite annoying for a number of reasons. Does anyone have some insight for me as I am at a complete loss ?

Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't get Valorant to work as it is telling me I need to enable TPM 2.0. In my BIOS I have Ftpm enabled and when I disable that and actually select TPM 2.0, Windows can not see it and it is becoming quite annoying for a number of reasons. Does anyone have some insight for me as I am at a complete loss ?
You need to enable the fTPM in BIOS to support windows 11

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-your-pc-1fd5a332-360d-4f46-a1e7-ae6b0c90645c

With the fTPM enabled in BIOS, open Device Security (type it in the search box on the task bar). Click on Security processor details then Security processor troubleshooting, then Clear the TPM. It should want to reboot. When it reboots it go back into Device Security again and the TPM should be enabled.

It may also want you to establish a PIN with Windows Hello.

PLEASE NOTE that you must not be running bitlocker encryption when doing any of this.

And BTW: exactly which CPU are you using?

Last edited:
Reactions: GarrettL