TPM connector ?

MQGreyF

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Hello

Just quick question , do I need to have TPM connector? I have read what is is for in guide and it does seem important , but I didnt found anything that should be TPM connector in my box. Should I get it somewhere? Thanks

Solution
TPM (trusted platform module) is used as an extra level of security (password protection) to limit unauthorized changes to hardware/software by non administrators. It is used primarily in business environments with many user pc's that management doesn't want altered by the rank and file.

You really don't need it for a personal system unless you think someone may try to change components/software on your system without permission.

Mark
TPM (trusted platform module) is used as an extra level of security (password protection) to limit unauthorized changes to hardware/software by non administrators. It is used primarily in business environments with many user pc's that management doesn't want altered by the rank and file.

You really don't need it for a personal system unless you think someone may try to change components/software on your system without permission.

Mark

Solution