Track Filename in MusicMatch Jukebox

Track Filename
Because I have an iPOD, I use MusicMatch Jukebox.
I recorded songs on a CD and in MucisMatch Jukebox,they appear as Tracks.
When I open the track in MusicMatch Jukebox, I view:
You can only tag MP2, MP3, WMA or EPP files.
The selected track is not one of these types.
Is there a way to get these tracks on my Hard Drive?
Thank you for your help,
Meadow

Hi

Have you tried the MusicMatch Jukebox FAQs:

http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/faq/mmj.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried the MusicMatch Jukebox FAQs:
>
> http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/faq/mmj.htm
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Track Filename
> > Because I have an iPOD, I use MusicMatch Jukebox.
> > I recorded songs on a CD and in MucisMatch Jukebox,they appear as Tracks.
> > When I open the track in MusicMatch Jukebox, I view:
> > You can only tag MP2, MP3, WMA or EPP files.
> > The selected track is not one of these types.
> > Is there a way to get these tracks on my Hard Drive?
> > Thank you for your help,
> > Meadow

I Called an iPOD Phone Number, 1-800-275-2273.
I learned that iPOD is now using iTunes as their Music Site:
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/
I downloaded the site.
I have been able to convert a couple of the songs that MusicMatch couldn't
convert, but not all of them.
I'm still learning the new program,
Thanks for your help,
meadow