Question Tracking problem with Logitech MX Anywhere 2 mouse ?

Mar 16, 2021
I have a Logitech MX Anywhere 2 mouse and I've been using it since 2017 with the supplied MX Anywhere 2 receiver plugged into my Asus laptop. Since I use the laptop for school, I've used the mouse sparingly until this year, so I never bought a mouse pad (since it's supposed to be able to track on "any" surface, I've just used it on my white table).

I haven't had any problems with the mouse until a few days ago, when it stopped tracking on my table. I thought I may had worn the surface down on my table or something, as it tracked on some other areas of my table a bit better. I had some assignments to finish so I just put a piece of paper underneath my mouse and it tracked again. However, I decided to try to fix the problem after I finished my hw, but I haven't found anyone with a similar problem.

Here's the manual, but it's not very helpful: https://www.logitech.com/en-ca/manuals/11892

The mouse barely tracks at all on any part of my table now and only tracks on a piece of paper/book. Any suggestions besides buy a new mouse/buy a mousepad?

ASK THE COMMUNITY