hhjkkh10

Honorable
Jul 2, 2015
I have a dual core i5 macbook pro 2017 8gb ram, is it worth trading it for a dell xps 9370, I will also pay an added £100. I am worried as macbooks are more realiable and the dell xps has never had issues aparently and is mint condition. I am a computer science student so 16gb of ram and 512gb storage is quite attractive to me. I don't think windows is great though but I think i can dual boot linux with it. The dell xps also has a 4k touchscreen which is a plus but it has no warranty.

I have a dual core i5 macbook pro 2017 8gb ram, is it worth trading it for a dell xps 9370, I will also pay an added £100. I am worried as macbooks are more realiable and the dell xps has never had issues aparently and is mint condition. I am a computer science student so 16gb of ram and 512gb storage is quite attractive to me. I don't think windows is great though but I think i can dual boot linux with it. The dell xps also has a 4k touchscreen which is a plus but it has no warranty.
Depends MacOS can run Windows and you can code for Linux on MacOS. General usage the Mac is better. What storage does your Mac have?