[Trades listing] New Swabby

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:yTK%d.751363$6l.431896@pd7tw2no...
>I have a new Maraquan Swabby on trades!

Oh, you bad girl, what have you done???

"The Wishlist of stephanier1975: ALINK REMOVED"

WHAT??? There was no link!!

It said :
Awww.. aint it cute? A min bid of 150K for this UB new Petpet.

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>I have a new Maraquan Swabby on trades!
>>
> Oh, you bad girl, what have you done???
>
> "The Wishlist of stephanier1975: ALINK REMOVED"

GRR!!! It did it again!!!
Dumb stupid thing!!

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>I have a new Maraquan Swabby on trades!
>>
> Oh, you bad girl, what have you done???
>
> "The Wishlist of stephanier1975: ALINK REMOVED"

The reason it doesn't list it is this...

When you type "awwwww", it sees a bunch of w's, and Neo won't let you post
links. So when you write "awww. it's cute", it thinks you are posting a
link, and blocks it.

:eek:)

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> The reason it doesn't list it is this...
>
> When you type "awwwww", it sees a bunch of w's, and Neo won't let you post
> links. So when you write "awww. it's cute", it thinks you are posting a
> link, and blocks it.
>
> :eek:)

awwwwww, you are so veddy shmaht.
:~)

AHHH I see... So I couldnt write EWWW either LOL...
I shall go change it now :)
Thanks MOO, and Mikki for pointing it out!

> AHHH I see... So I couldnt write EWWW either LOL...
> I shall go change it now :)
> Thanks MOO, and Mikki for pointing it out!

ya know, it's funny, because before this, I don't think I've ever looked when
someone has mentioned having something special up for sale or trade.
Interesting, to me, anyway!