Trading Question

I just checked out the BattleNet trade forums. People are consistently
offering "HR's" What does that signify? High Runes?

Rod

"Rod Runnheim" <rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote in message
> I just checked out the BattleNet trade forums. People are consistently
> offering "HR's" What does that signify? High Runes?

Yep, high runes.

"Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Rod Runnheim" <rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote in message
> > I just checked out the BattleNet trade forums. People are consistently
> > offering "HR's" What does that signify? High Runes?
>
> Yep, high runes.

Okay, then what's considered a high rune? Anything above UM? Or anything
between a certain range?

Man, I've been out of it too long. I used to do some trading.

> Okay, then what's considered a high rune? Anything above UM? Or
anything
> between a certain range?

Usually Vex and up. Possibly Ist and up, but usually Vex.