[SOLVED] Trainer, cheat engine on paid games??

Solution
Offline games like Skyrim can be interesting with some of the command console cheats like spawning multiple dragons in a city or whatnot. Some of the trainers can add in some interesting gameplay as well.

If your talking about online games then I would advise against it as it's almost a guaranteed ban (rightfully so). Pretty much any game that has a online element I would advise against using trainers even if it's only a leaderboard chart as some ridiculously high score that would be impossible otherwise is bound to attract some attention and may lead to a ban.

EDIT: Using one on RDR2 (even if offline only) could be risky and may result in ban, I wouldn't recommend using one.

gmadd

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 15, 2015
depends on the games
at least single player games won´t be a problem
multiplayer games could ban you from servers, so you won´t be able to play these with others

Thank you for the reply

planning to buy Red dead redemption 2 on Steam

can i use cheat engine, trainers??

WildCard999

Titan
Offline games like Skyrim can be interesting with some of the command console cheats like spawning multiple dragons in a city or whatnot. Some of the trainers can add in some interesting gameplay as well.

If your talking about online games then I would advise against it as it's almost a guaranteed ban (rightfully so). Pretty much any game that has a online element I would advise against using trainers even if it's only a leaderboard chart as some ridiculously high score that would be impossible otherwise is bound to attract some attention and may lead to a ban.

EDIT: Using one on RDR2 (even if offline only) could be risky and may result in ban, I wouldn't recommend using one.

Reactions: helpstar
Solution

gmadd

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 15, 2015

Ya ok!

im plan to use for a single player mode in Red Dead redemption 2 from steam
is this safe to use trainer, cheat engine??

A couple of things for you to bear in mind.

Their are 100's of cheat engines around for tablet games and I got to a point where I thought if you cant beat them (hackers) join them , I have yet to find a hack for a tablet game that gives you anything. The usual senario is lots of surveys and nothing at the end of them.

Some pc games ( single play ) can actually end up harder if you use a god mode. Many years ago i put god mode into dragons age but it was actually harder because once my AI team were dead i was on my own. Not only that , the god mode stayed in the registry and gave me god mode in all the expansions and follow ups even though i wanted to play fair.

Red redemption is an expensive game so why would you want to risk getting caught and banned from an expensive game.

I have been using warframe for 7 years and yes there are hacks and hackers out their but it would be crazy for me to risk hacking as if i got caught i would just be kissing goodbye to thousands of hours of my life/hobby.

If you insist on using/trying hacks do it on a spare pc in case you install more than you bargained for.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Ya ok!

im plan to use for a single player mode in Red Dead redemption 2 from steam
is this safe to use trainer, cheat engine??

Singleplayer games are fine. Its completely safe, in the way that you will not get banned. Might be questionable depending on where you get your cheats from. FYI, i use a mod menu for GTA 5 story mode and have lots of fun messing around. Multiplayer, it is risky and not recommended.