I'm looking for Pokemon Trainer sprites from Ruby and Sapphire,
specifically, the Battle Girl and the male Psychic. My usual sprite
site (Shy Guy Kingdom) doesn't seem to be working, and Pokemon Forever
is no longer Pokemon or Forever. Anyone know where I can find them?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Most Screwed-Up Headline Ever: Coke Found in Baby Shot by Cops

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Andrusi wrote:
> Sadly, I am having the same problem as you in terms of sprite
> acquisition. Sprite sites seem to be spontaneously evaporating lately.
>
> Which is not to say, of course, that I cannot help you. These ones,
> right?
> http://www4.ncsu.edu/~asverner/mpsybgrl.png

Actually, Shy Guy Kingdom started working again, so I was able to get
those sprites and more. Sorry for putting you out like that.