[SOLVED] Tranferring all data from my previous drive to my new one.

George788

Prominent
Mar 31, 2020
I recently had a problem with my windows where it would not boot, after diagnosing and trying to fix the boot drive for hours I decided to just install windows on my new SSD. Great, it is working now but I was wondering if I transfer the main drivers, meetings and programmes from my previous drive (the hard drive works fine as a secondary drive now).

Solution
I recently had a problem with my windows where it would not boot, after diagnosing and trying to fix the boot drive for hours I decided to just install windows on my new SSD. Great, it is working now but I was wondering if I transfer the main drivers, meetings and programmes from my previous drive (the hard drive works fine as a secondary drive now).
That will not work.
You can't move programs and drivers like that.

USAFRet

Titan
That will not work.
You can't move programs and drivers like that.

Solution