Question TRANSFER TO A NEW CASE RECOMMENDATIONS.

Feb 13, 2020
I am looking to transfer my components to a new case. I would really appreciate some recommendations on a case for the components I have. My case at the moment is the Corsair Crystal 460X RGB Case.

Asus ROG STRIX X299-E Intel Core i9 7900X , Corsair Hydro H100i CPU Cooler , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000 , Asus GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix x2 (SLI) , Corsair RM850X PSU , 500GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 4TB WD WD4004FZWX Black HDD.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I think the key questions would be first, what needs are your current case not meeting that you would like a new case to meet and second, what your budget is. If you just want us to name great cases, we could sit here all day and post dozens and dozens of recommendations. But without knowing what your needs/preferences/desires are (other than being able to fit the listed hardware), it's hard to give an answer to this.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am just looking to upgrade from the case I have now. Price under £200 If possible.

But in what sense are you hoping to upgrade? What do you need from an upgrade that you're not getting from your current case? It's not like there's a strict case ranking and you just move up to the next rungs in the ladder. There are cases that have lots of storage options. Or no storage options but lots of room for watercooling. Or lots of RGB. Or none. Or cases that focus on silence. Or cases that focus more on cooling performance. Or some have different front panel connectors. And so on. Without knowing what you need/want, it's hard to tell you what an upgrade would be!

Reactions: Phaaze88