Question Transfering Prebuilt Into New Case

Lutfij

Titan
Might I ask why you want to transfer the parts into a new case? Your board looks like an matx board and it only has two slots of ram. Can you share a CPU-Z screenshot for us to see what chipset your board is equipped with? From the looks of it, I think the board doesn't allow overclocking, did you change the stock processor on the prebuilt?

is there a reason you're wanting to do this? You're only spending money with no gain in any performance.

You also might have to buy a new copy of windows as well, not sure on the transfer from an HP computer to and aftermarket motherboard.

Oct 21, 2019
Might I ask why you want to transfer the parts into a new case? Your board looks like an matx board and it only has two slots of ram. Can you share a CPU-Z screenshot for us to see what chipset your board is equipped with? From the looks of it, I think the board doesn't allow overclocking, did you change the stock processor on the prebuilt?

Hey @Lutfij would you mind adding me on discord and hopping into a voice call for a bit so i can help explain and just tell you what the problem and my reasoning for it

Oct 21, 2019
is there a reason you're wanting to do this? You're only spending money with no gain in any performance.

You also might have to buy a new copy of windows as well, not sure on the transfer from an HP computer to and aftermarket motherboard.

@faalin Hey man would you mind adding me on discord and hopping into a voice call for a bit so i can help explain and just tell you what the problem and my reasoning for it .

Oct 21, 2019
unknown.png
lIe6zAPDTqCiz0K58BckEQ.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Here are all the CPU-Z screenshots @Lutfij
unknown.png