I have a MS Word story on my hard disk and I when I save it to my CD-RW to
save HD space and then want want to change something on the CD-RW, a message
comes up and says, "Whoa, no can do, this is a read-only save"!! Or words to
that effect. How come? This is most annoying. Can anyone help me correct this?
--
Caliza

That means you are using the XP build in CD burner.....which treats the
CD-rw like a CD-R and therefore makes it unchangable.
You need to get Packet writing Software like INCD from Nero....there are
others....
peterk