Question Transparency issue over video content

Jul 15, 2021
Hi,

I am currently facing an issue where any program being opened on top of a window displaying video footage (Youtube, video games, etc..) becomes transparent and makes it very hard to see content properly, happens also with the search and Windows bars from taskbar. I am currently on Windows 11 build 22000.71, I am using an MSI GE76 Raider 10UG (i7-10750H, RTX 3070, 32Gb Corsair RAM, 1TB SSD) and have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling both my Intel and Nvidia graphics drivers to no avail. When I try to take a screenshot it only shows the intented window and not the one transparent over it. I have also looked into every transparency effect in the settings and nothing changes it.

I couldn't find anybody else with this issue so any help would be useful!

Jul 15, 2021
They said since it's in development issues like that are common. Told me a reset or future updates might solve the problem.

Edit: Apparently clicking "reset" doesn't actually do anything either.. got it done from the boot menu

Last edited:
Reactions: rgd1101

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I am currently on Windows 11
There's your issue.

It is not even a beta release yet.
Problems are expected to happen.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to notify MS, in excruciating detail, of what happens, and with what hardware.

Thank you for sacrificing your time and hardware to test this new OS for the rest of us.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS